What You Will Do
As an AI/ML Consultant, you will have the opportunity to help design and plan our VR training application to best leverage the power of AI/ML. Work on both what we are using today and in the future.
Help leverage our in-house technology and ensure our system can also communicate and utilize existing AI/ML systems.
Leverage your depth in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning to ensure our future road map leads to success and maximize our products.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges and have a passion for educating, training, and designing.
· Work with existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs.
· Interact with our customers to ensure design, integration, quality, and deployment expectations are met/exceeded;
· Work closely with technical teams to ensure solutions are well-architected and can be successfully delivered.
· Coordinate and lead internal solution design review processes.
· Act as a technical liaison with third-party vendors to understand integration requirements and implement custom solutions.
• Learning and understanding of new and cutting-edge technologies for utilization within product development and lifecycles
· 2+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with AI/ML tools
· 2+ years of experience in at least one ML primary framework (including TensorFlow, PyTorch, and MXNet)
· 2+ years of relevant experience in technology/software delivery or consulting
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
· Technical degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience
· Technical knowledge and experience in applications of AI/ML platforms towards common industry workloads
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Artificial Intelligence techniques like Probabilistic Programming, Genetic Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning and adaptive systems
• Leadership or technical responsibility in one or more software development or computer engineering projects
• Understanding of full-stack software engineering process